Neptunus is one of the largest providers of event structures and temporary buildings worldwide. With more than 80 years of experience, Neptunus supplies constructions for top events and semi-permanent constructions for trade and industry. Wherever space is needed, we deliver it – quickly.
We are looking for:
Location manager events
As a Site Manager you will be locally responsible for the successful operational delivery of Neptunus Ltd projects throughout the UK. Fantastic events such as the LTA cinch Championship and semi-permanent projects such as a temporary sports hall or school building. You are a down-to-earth motivator who keeps an overview on the construction site. Planning and coordination are your strengths.
- Produce detailed schedules, including outsourcing elements where necessary, and capture changes to deliver as-built documents.
- Manage the timeline throughout the life of the project, from planning through decommissioning.
- Specify installation and equipment requirements and communicate delivery and collection dates with our office or suppliers.
- Produce site-specific risk assessments and method statements and other health and safety related documentation.
- Take care of general administration to ensure smooth running of projects and updating of data for years to come.
- Assisting with new tender requests regarding logistics and subcontractor management.
- You are organized and process-driven.
- Have a technical work process and are level-minded.
- Has good communication skills, spoken and written.
- Are able to manage multiple workflows.
- You have experience in planning and managing location staff.
Why choose Neptunus?
Neptunus is a renowned family business and this is reflected in our culture. Short lines of communication and a very customer-oriented organization are important to us. At Neptunus you work in a motivated team with a very informal atmosphere. We strive for a healthy working environment where motivation, professionalism, customer friendliness and innovation are central. We see ourselves as one big Neptune family. That is why we take good care of our employees with:
- A good package of primary and secondary employment conditions.
- An active social committee: We love a good party.
- Plenty of opportunities to develop yourself and grow internally.
- An excellent pension scheme: You should also be able to enjoy yourself after your career.
Have we caught your attention?
We are ready to discuss this with you. Would you like to apply or do you have questions for this vacancy? Contact [email protected] or +44 1604 593820.