Understanding each other is essential for a successful wedding. Try a few astro-numerological ways to find your soulmate, says an expert.
Astro-numerologist Gauravv Mittal suggests how:
* Destiny numerological card compatibility: Destiny number describes your life purpose, your mission, and shows what you should do. Both opportunities and internal resources come from this number, this is an area of life that one wants to explore, develop and adopt in order to make one’s soul comfortable in life.
* Name number: It reveals your inherent talents and abilities and shows the best career path on which you will be able to use all your possibilities and support each other.
* Personality number: It points to the vital function of its owner. This number vibrations are felt throughout the whole life. If its value is the same for couples, they remain the most idle couple.
* Birthday number: It reveals your special talent. Birthday number especially influences the mid-phase of life. Life remains cool if there is harmony between you and your soul number of your partner.
* Soul number: To find soul number, you need only the calendar day of your birth. If this number is two-digit year you need to reduce it to single digit by adding together figures that make up this number. The higher the value, the stronger its vibrations are. This number indicates the hidden internal talent of its owner.
* Soul urge number: Soul urges are able to help you to find the explanation for all your inner desires, dreams, hopes, to realise why you experience internal motivation and where your most passionate desires are from. It is very important for every person to live in accordance with his or her true desires and aspirations. Soul urge vibrations number can be found by adding the values of all the vowels of your full name.
* Quiescent self: It reflects all your inner strength and hidden possibilities about which you probably don’t even know. Your inner strength, the source of which is this number, helps you to achieve the goals. Number of vibrations of quiescent self is found by adding together the values of all the consonants of your full name. (Source: IANS)